- Musician:Queens Of The Stone Age
- Album name:Lullabies To Paralyze
- Short info:Label: Interscope Records – 0602498802960
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: 2005
Style: Stoner Rock, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock
- Size:1869 megabytes
- 21869 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 2491 downloads at 39 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar, Voice [Whispers] – Joshua Homme*Vocals – Mark Lanegan
Bass, Lap Steel Guitar – Troy Van LeeuwenDrums – Joey CastilloVocals, Guitar – Joshua Homme*
|3||Everybody Knows That You Are Insane
Bass – Alain JohannesDrums, Percussion – Joey*Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Troy*Vocals, Lead Guitar – Joshua*
|4||Tangled Up In Plaid
Bass – Alain*Drums – Joey*Guitar, Vocals – Joshua*Piano, Guitar – Troy*Triangle – Joe Barresi
|5||Burn The Witch
Drums – Joey*Guitar – Alain*Lap Steel Guitar – Troy*Lead Guitar, Vocals – Billy F Gibbons*Noises [Marching] – Jack B*Vocals – Lanegan*Vocals, Bass, Guitar [Flicks] – Joshua*
|6||In My Head
Drums, Piano, Percussion – Joey*Guitar – Alain*Lead Guitar, Vocals – Troy*Vocals, Bass – Joshua*
Bass – Troy*Drums, Cowbell – Joey*Guitar – Alain*Vocals, Lead Guitar – Joshua*
|8||I Never Came
Bass – Troy*Drums, Percussion, Piano – Joey*Tuba, Trombone [Baritone] – The Main Street Horns*Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Percussion, Bass [Chorus] – Joshua*
|9||Someone's In The Wolf
Bass, Flute, Zither [Markxophone] – Alain*Drums – Joey*Flute, Other [Little Pants] – Jesse "The Devil" Hughes*Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Troy*Performer [The Wolf], Vocals – Chris GossTuba, Bones [Baritone Bone] – Main Street HornsVocals, Guitar – Joshua*
|10||The Blood Is Love
Bass – Alain*Drums, Percussion – Joey*Guitar [Circus] – Played Once Dave Catching*Lap Steel Guitar – Troy*Vocals, Guitar, Percussion – Joshua*
|11||Skin On Skin
Bass, Lap Steel Guitar, Keyboards [Keys], Lead Guitar [R Lead] – Troy*Drums, Cowbell [Plastic] – Joey*Guitar [A Little Guitar] – Alain*Tuba, Bones [Baritone] – The Main Street Horns*Vocals, Guitar, Cowbell [Smaller Plastic] – Joshua*
Bass, Guitar [Lick], Drums, Vocals, Piano, Percussion – Joshua*Drums, Percussion – Joey*Guitar – Troy*
|13||"You Got A Killer Scene There, Man..."
Drums, Handclaps – Joey*Guitar [R], Handclaps – Troy*Handclaps, Guitar [L], Vocals, Bass – Joshua*Other ["shit"] – AlainVocals [Salty] – Lanegan*Vocals [Sultry] – Brody Dalle, Shirley MansonVocals [Vultry Socal] – Chris Goss
|14||Long Slow Goodbye
Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Joshua*Drums, Percussion, Piano – Joey*Lap Steel Guitar, Guitar – Troy*Noises [Phone] – Alain*
|15||Like A Drug (Bonus Track)||3:16|
- Made By – Universal M & L, Germany
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Mixed At – Bay 7 Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- A&R – Mark Williams
- Design [Art Design], Layout, Artwork By [Documentation] – Hutch
- Engineer [Additional] – Alain Johannes
- Engineer, Mixed By – Joe Barresi
- Illustration – Doug Cunningham, Keith Richards
- Lyrics By [Additional] – Mark Lanegan (tracks: 2, 4, 14)
- Management – Stuart Sobol*
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Jun Murakawa
- Photography By – Chapman Baehler
- Photography By [Studio Photography] – Nigel Copp
- Producer – Joe Barresi, Joshua Homme*
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Pete Martinez
- Technician [Additional Drum Tech] – Gersch*
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Mike Fasano
- Written-By – Alain Johannes (tracks: 6), Joey Castillo, Josh Freese (tracks: 6), Joshua Homme*, Mark Lanegan (tracks: 4), Troy Van Leeuwen
NotesPromotional sticker on front jewelcase :
"This is one of the most accomplished, powerful and entertaining hard rock bands ever."
FEATURING "LITTLE SISTER"
Made in the EU.
℗2005 Interscope Records ©2005 Interscope Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Recorded at Sound City Studios Van Nuys, Ca.
Mixed at Bay 7 Studios Valley Village, Ca.
Mastered for Bernie Grundman Mastering Hollywood, CA.
Additional Drum Tech for Drum Fetish.
A&R for Interscope Records.
Managed for The Firm.
Joshua Homme: Board Stiff Music/BMI
Troy Van Leeuwen: Magic Bullet Music/ASCAP
Joey Castillo: More Kick and Snare Music/BMI
Mark Lanegan: Ripplestick Music/BMI
Josh Freese: BMI
Alain Johannes: Channel This Music/ASCAP
Billy F Gibbons appears courtesy of RCA Records, Brody Dalle appears courtesy of Warner Brothers Records, and Mark Lanegan appears courtesy of Beggars Banquet Records.
Dan Druff appears courtesy of Low Tech.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02498 80296 0
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 3): 06024 988 029-6 01 * 51582997
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 3): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0138
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0118
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L D
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0115
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring Variant 3): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L C
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Label Code: LC06406
|UICS-1091||Queens Of The Stone Age||Lullabies To Paralyze (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||UICS-1091||Japan||2005|
|2600545||Queens Of The Stone Age||Lullabies To Paralyze (CD, Album)||Universal Music Russia, Interscope Records, Rekords Rekords||2600545||Russia||2005|
|B000418602||Queens Of The Stone Age||Lullabies To Paralyze (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Rekords Rekords||B000418602||Canada||2005|
|0602498803127||Queens Of The Stone Age||Lullabies To Paralyze (CD, Album + DVD-V, NTSC + Dlx, Ltd)||Interscope Records||0602498803127||Europe||2005|
|AAA 996||Queens Of The Stone Age||Lullabies To Paralyze (LP, Ora + LP, Pur + Album)||Rekords Rekords||AAA 996||US||2005|